Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Bash with Brian Moreland



I love Halloween. When I was a kid, it was all about dressing up in costumes and going Trick-or-Treating and then afterward, pouring a large bucket of candy onto the floor with my sisters and friends to go through our spoils. We would barter and trade for the candies we wanted so that our collection of sweets would be mostly our favorites. I always loaded up on candy corns, mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, bags of Peanut M&Ms, Snickers bars, Twix, and Krackles. I was more a connoisseur of the chocolate variety than the hard candies.


Now that I’m all grown up (and it’s considered weird for a grown man to go house to house asking for candy), my new tradition is watching horror movies at home with a bowl of popcorn. Here is a list of classic horror movies that I’ve enjoyed over the years on or around Halloween.
1.      Halloween (the first one)
2.      Trick ‘r Treat (2008)
3.      Friday the 13th (the first one)
4.      A Nightmare on Elm Street (the first one)
5.      Prophecy (1979)
6.      John Carpenter’s The Fog
7.      John Carpenter’s The Thing
8.      Evil Dead (the first one and the remake)
9.      Evil Dead II
10.  Night of the Creeps
11.  Terror Train
12.  Horror Express
13.  Hellraiser
14.  Phantasm

15.  Jeepers Creepers 

No comments:

Post a Comment