Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Bash, With Reed Rothchild's movies and other epic stuff

Hell Baby (Dir. Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon): It's that time of year again folks.  This time there's no lengthy intro or anything.  Simply put- I'm once again going to watch one horror film a day for the entire month of October and then review it here for you so you don't have to wade through all of the feces to find that epic horror gem.  So without further ado let's get fapping... I mean started!

I'd been really looking forward to this flick ever since I read about it getting really great reviews at Sundance.  I've always been a huge fan of The State (though now I realize a lot of that is nostalgia) so I was really happy to see that Tom Lennon and Ben Garant had gotten together to write something they were really passionate about.  Up until now they had been paying the bills writing shitty teen and family movies like The Pacifier and Herbie Fully Loaded.  Luckily it was worth the wait because Helly Baby delivers the goods!

Click the image below for the full review...

No comments:

Post a Comment