Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Free Book from Chuck Miller

"FREE BLACK CENTIPEDE NOVELLA:     "Gasp, Choke, Good Lord!" is a Black Centipede novella I did a couple years ago, a very early take on the character. This is not quite the Centipede of "Creeping Dawn" and subsequent works. I don't know when or if "Gasp" will ever see print; the Centipede stuff I'm doing for Pro Se now is going in chronological order, beginning in 1932, and this novella is set in 1952. If it ever gets published, it will require a massive overhaul, since there are continuity conflicts with what I'm doing now.

Be that as it may, I hope you will check it out and enjoy it. Fans of the old EC horror comics should get a kick out of it. What REALLY happened with Doctor Fredric Wertham, William M. Gaines, and the dread Comics Code Authority? The Centipede knows. And so can you. Downloadit as a pdf from Mediafire. Again, my sincere thanks to everyone who has helped make my first year as a pulp writer so enjoyable." 

Chuck Miller 

Click above for the link,

No comments:

Post a Comment